In this article, you will find the steps to connect your Macmillan courseware to Canvas using the Follett Digital Delivery tool 1.1, with your campus program. You can also watch a quick video here that will walk you through the steps to connect using Follett Willo.
Part One: Pairing Your Course
1. Navigate to your course in Canvas. Inside any module area, click the + button in the upper-right corner.
2. Select External Tool from the upper dropdown menu.
3. Scroll down and select Follett - Willo Digital Delivery 1.1. Then click Add Item.
Note: This app will be listed either as Willo or Follett-Willo Digital Delivery 1.1
** If you do not see either, copy and paste the following respective links into the URL fields:
You should now come to the screen where you can auto-pair with your Macmillan courseware. If you are teaching more than one course using the ACCESS Program, you may see multiple courses to select. Please be mindful of the materials that you are selecting.
Note: If you are not showing materials to connect with, please select "I don't see my course materials" and then select "I have a Product Token."
4. After selecting the Follett-Willo Digital Delivery link, the associated course materials will appear if:
- There are multiple courses, or
- Your Canvas username and Willo system name match exactly
You should now see a list of courses to choose from. If the correct course information appears, click the appropriate green Select button.
Note: If the course information is not accurate, you will need to enter in a Product Token. Please see the Product Token section below for more information.
The header of the selected course materials will be highlighted in green and display a check-mark. Select the Review Details button next.
The Review Selected Course Materials screen will appear. Review the course information and ensure it appears correctly. If the course information is correct, select the Confirm Selection button.
Click the Confirm Selection button. The screen will display that the course was paired successfully. Next, select the Course Management button and skip to Step 5.
Please note: This step is only necessary if your course materials do not auto-populate in Step 4.
To use your Product Token:
- Enter the six-digit Product Token code
- Select the Verify button.
- Skip to Step 6.
If you do not have a Product Token code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Verify that the integration details look correct on the next page. If everything looks good, proceed with the course pairing by clicking Course Management.
Part Two: Adding a Macmillan Link to Your Canvas Content
6. Once you have paired your course, click on Add Product Links.
7. Select all 3 links and click "Next Step".
8. Now select Push Links Directly to My Course and then click Submit.
9. Once the content has deployed to your course, return to the Modules area and click on the Macmillan link.
Part Three: Pairing Your Course with Your Macmillan Product
10. Sign into Macmillan using your Macmillan credentials. If you need help with this process, reach out to your Macmillan representative.
11. Select the connect with Achieve link at the top of the page to pair your course.
12. Select the "green" Associate button to the right of an existing course to pair with a Macmillan title.
13. Return to the MacMillan Tools link previously placed in Canvas and click on it again to navigate to the Macmillan Course Tools page. From the Macmillan Course Tools page, select the second option from the top - Macmillan Content..
14. Select the content that you wish to display in your course and then click Next: Choose Location.
15. Select the drop down at the top center to select the module(s) where the content will be deployed. Then, click Deploy Selected Content in the lower right corner.
Return to the modules area in Canvas. You should now be able to publish and use the content you just added! If you have any questions, please reach out to either your Macmillan representative or Submit a Request to the Follett Support Team.