In this article, you will find the steps to connect your Norton courseware to Blackboard using the Follett Digital Delivery tool 1.1, Willo, with your campus program. You can also watch a quick video here that will walk you through the steps to connect to Willo.
Part One: Pairing Your Course
1. To pair your course, please choose which view you're using in Blackboard:
Pairing Your Course in Original View:
Open up your course in Blackboard, and then click on Content. Next, select Build Content and choose the course pairing and deep linking tool that your Blackboard administrator has set up. This might be called Willo or Follett-Willo Digital Delivery 1.1.
Pairing Your Course in Ultra View:
Open up your course in Blackboard, and then click on Content. Next, click View course & institution tools under Books and Tools. Locate the course pairing and deep linking tool that your Blackboard administrator has set up. This might be called Willo or Follett-Willo Digital Delivery 1.1.
You should now come to the screen where you can auto-pair with your courseware. If you are teaching more than one course using the ACCESS Program, you may see multiple courses to select. Please be mindful of the materials that you are selecting.
Note: If you are not showing materials to connect with, please select "I don't see my course materials" and then select "I have a Product Token".
2. After selecting the Follett-Willo Digital Delivery link, the associated course materials will appear if:
- There are multiple courses, or
- Your Blackboard username and Willo system name match exactly
You should now see a list of courses to choose from. If the correct course information appears, click the appropriate green Select button.
Note: If the course information is not accurate, you will need to enter in a Product Token. Please see the Product Token section below for more information.
The header of the selected course materials will be highlighted in green and display a check-mark. Select the Review Details button next.
The Review Selected Course Materials screen will appear. Review the course information and ensure it appears correctly. If the course information is correct, select the Confirm Selection button.
Click the Confirm Selection button. The screen will display that the course was paired successfully. Next, select the Course Management button and skip to Step 4.
Please note: This step is only necessary if your course materials do not auto-populate in Step 2.
To use your Product Token:
- Enter the six-digit Product Token code
- Select the Verify button.
- Skip to Step 3.
If you do not have a Product Token code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Verify that the integration details look correct on the next page. If everything looks good, proceed with the course pairing by clicking Course Management.
Part Two: Adding a Norton Link to Your Blackboard Content
4. Once you have paired your course, click on Add Product Links.
5. Select all 3 links and click Next Step.
6. Now select Push Links Directly to My Course and then click Submit.
7. Return to Blackboard and click on any of the newly created Norton links. They may be in a new folder titled Imported Course Resources.
8. Follow the steps to initialize your course. From the dropdown menu, either select your academic term or input the first date of the course.
9. Sign into WW Norton using your credentials. If you cannot remember your login, click Forgot your password?.
10. Select Create a New Student set from scratch.
11. Fill in the details on the next page, including a title for your course, school, and start and end dates.
12. You're all set! You will see a green Connected to LMS badge if everything is working as anticipated.
Return to the modules area in Blackboard. You should now be able to use the content you just added! If you have any questions, please reach out to either your Norton representative or Submit a Request to the Follett - Willo Labs Implementation Team.