Below are the steps that you will take to convert your existing publisher links to be ready for Willo delivery. It is important to note that if you have connected your course to your publisher courseware for the current term that you unpair your course prior to converting your links. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems converting your links.
*** Our link converter tool is not ready for the following publisher courseware:
1. Navigate to your course in Brightspace/D2L. Click on the Content tab at the top left.
2. Click Add a module and name that module Course Resources or similar. Click into that module.
3. In the newly-created module, click Existing Activities and select External Learning Tools from that menu.
4. Click Follett-Willo Digital Delivery 1.1 or Willo from the list of external tools. Select Create and Insert in the bottom left-hand corner.
You should now come to the screen where you can auto-pair with your WileyPlus courseware. If you are teaching more than one course using the ACCESS Program, you may see multiple courses to select. Please be mindful of the materials that you are selecting.
Note: If you are not showing materials to connect with, please select "I don't see my course materials" and then select "I have a Product Token".
5. After selecting the Follett-Willo Digital Delivery link, the associated course materials will appear if:
- There are multiple courses, or
- Your Brightspace username and Willo system name match exactly
You should now see a list of courses to choose from. If the correct course information appears, click the appropriate green Select button.
Note: If the course information is not accurate, you will need to enter in a Product Token. Please see the Product Token section below for more information.
The header of the selected course materials will be highlighted in green and display a check-mark. Select the Review Details button next.
The Review Selected Course Materials screen will appear. Review the course information and ensure it appears correctly. If the course information is correct, select the Confirm Selection button.
Click the Confirm Selection button. The screen will display that the course was paired successfully. Next, select the Course Management button and skip to Step 7.
Please note: This step is only necessary if your course materials do not auto-populate in Step 5.
To use your Product Token:
- Enter the six-digit Product Token code
- Select the Verify button.
- Continue to Step 6.
If you do not have a Product Token code, please email email@example.com.
6. Verify that the integration details look correct on the next page. If everything looks good, proceed with the course pairing by clicking Course Management.
7. Click Convert Existing Links to add links to your course.
8. Select Analyze LMS Course Links
Give this a moment to search for links.
9. Select Close once the Conversion has completed.
10. It will now show you the links that were converted and select Close.
You will now navigate back to Brightspace and you will click on your high level courseware link. This could be the eBook or main link in your course to the publisher courseware.
Once you click on this publisher link you will follow the steps to connect to the publisher course for this term and you are all set.
If you encounter and problems converting your links, your digital team is here to assist you. Please submit a request to us and will be schedule a time to meet with you.