Below are the steps that you will take to convert your existing publisher links to be ready for Willo delivery. It is important to note that if you have connected your course to your publisher courseware for the current term that you unpair your course prior to converting your links. Please reach out to email@example.com if you encounter any problems converting your links.
*** Our link converter tool is not ready for the following publisher courseware:
1. Open up your course in Blackboard, and then click on Content. Next, select Build Content and click on Web Link.
2. Name the link Willo Uno and then add a URL of either https://app.willolabs.com/onelink/ (if you are in the United States) or https://ca.willolabs.com/onelink/ if you are in Canada. Then, click Submit.
3. Click on the link that you just created.
4. Enter the product token that was provided to you. If you cannot find your product token, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
5. Click Confirm once you have checked that the Product Details are correct.
6. Your course is now paired. Click Course Management to continue.
7. Click Convert Existing Links to add links to your course.
8. Select Analyze LMS Course Links
Give this a moment to search for links.
9. Select Close once the Conversion has completed.
10. It will now show you the links that were converted and select Close.
You will now navigate back to Blackboard and you will click on your high level courseware link. This could be the eBook or main link in your course to the publisher courseware.
Once you click on this publisher link you will follow the steps to connect to the publisher course for this term and you are all set.
If you encounter and problems converting your links, your digital team is here to assist you. Please submit a request to us and will be schedule a time to meet with you.