Below are the steps that you will take to convert your existing publisher links to be ready for Willo delivery. It is important to note that if you have connected your course to your publisher courseware for the current term that you unpair your course prior to converting your links. Please reach out to email@example.com if you encounter any problems converting your links.
*** Our link converter tool is not ready for the following publisher courseware:
1. Navigate to your course in Canvas. Inside of any module area, click the “+” button in the upper right corner.
2. Select "External Tool" from the upper dropdown menu.
3. Scroll down and select Willo or Follett Willo Digital Delivery 1.1. Then click Add Item.
*** If you select Willo from the Content selector and you receive an error message or Willo is not there, please insert the following link in the URL box just below: https://app.willolabs.com/onelink/ and insert Page Name: Willo Labs, then Select the "Add Item" button.
4. Click on the link you just added to your course. Then, enter the product token that was provided to you. If you cannot find your product token, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
5. Confirm that the details are correct.
6. Click "Course Management".
7. Click Convert Existing Links to add links to your course.
8. Select Analyze LMS Course Links
Give this a moment to search for links.
9. Select Close once the Conversion has completed.
10. It will now show you the links that were converted and select Close.
You will now navigate back to Canvas and you will click on your high level courseware link. This could be the eBook or main link in your course to the publisher courseware.
Once you click on this publisher link you will follow the steps to connect to the publisher course for this term and you are all set.
If you encounter and problems converting your links, your digital team is here to assist you. Please submit a request to us and will be schedule a time to meet with you.