Instructors will navigate through the following steps to pair their Pearson course content and add links to their LMS course.
1. Select Turn Editing On in the LMS course section.
2. Within the desired topic, select + Add an Activity or Resource.
3. Select the External tool tile.
4. Select Follett-Willo Digital Delivery 1.3 from the "Preconfigured tool" dropdown, and then click on the Select content button just below the dropdown.
5. Click on the Select button associated with the desired course materials and then the Review Details button to move to the next step.
Note: In the event that the correct adoption is not listed, instructors may select Search Course Materials to view course materials available to their institution or I have a Product Token to enter a product token provided by the Willo Labs implementation team.
6. Select the Confirm Selection button to pair course materials to the LMS course section.
7. You will receive confirmation that the course materials were successfully paired. Click on the Course Management button to add links to your LMS course.
8. Select Add Product Links.
9. Select the Integration Support and Pearson Course Materials links, and then click on the Return link(s) to LMS button to push the links to your LMS course.
10. Click Close window.
11. Click Save and return to course.
12. The links will be added to the course within the chosen topic (under which Step 2 was initiated).
Connect to Pearson Courseware
To connect to your Pearson courseware you will click on the Pearson Course Material link in your module. If you need further guidance please visit the Pearson tutorials listed below by clicking on the courseware that you are using.
If you should need assistance and would like to schedule a 1:1 session with a Pearson team member, please visit Pearson Faculty Services to schedule a session.