This article will guide students through the steps that they will take if they have chosen to opt out of the campus IA/EA program, and the census period has not yet ended.
Student Access During the Census Period
During the census period:
- If a student has not opted out of the course materials, they will click on the publisher content link in their LMS course section and be launched directly into their course materials.
- If a student has opted out of the course materials or if Willo does not have opt data for a particular student (e.g. Willo has not received a record for the student from the bookstore or student data received from the bookstore doesn’t match the LMS data ), the student will be presented with the below options when they launch a publisher content link in their course.
** If students are unsure of when the census period is for their campus, they may reach out to Follett Support for assistance.
1. During the Free Access period, students that have opted out have the ability to access their course materials by selecting the Start Trial Access option.
2. Students who have opted out may click on the View Options button to get information about how they can enroll back into to their IA/EA program.
3. Students who may be blocked due to an email mismatch between the bookstore and the LMS may click on the Verify button to enter their campus email address and verify access.
Selecting the Contact Support or Help buttons at any point will open up a chat box with the FHE Customer Support team.
Additionally, students may reach out to Follett Support for assistance.