Below are the steps to access your Inclusive Access digital course materials in your Canvas Course.
- Login to Canvas
- Once logged in, click on the desired course
- Click ‘Modules’ on the left-hand side. Then locate and click any link to access your course material. *NOTE* Your course material links will be specific to your course and look slightly different from the screenshot below
- Click “See My Access Options”
Now, you have the option to either:
- “Continue” to access and accept the charge for your required course material. This option enables your access to the course materials. Or,
- “Opt out” and return to the previous screen.
**NOTE: If your status is “Opt out” as of the deadline date, you will not have access to your digital course materials. If you Opted out, you will not access your course materials and be brought to the previous screen. But up until the date indicated on the screen, you may CHANGE YOUR MIND and choose to Continue and get access to your materials.
You will also be reminded periodically of your course’s participation in Inclusive Access. This is just a reminder; you will not be billed multiple times for your use of course materials.
Here is what you will see if you opt out but then click on a content link before the add/drop deadline:
If you wish to use your course materials, click "See My Access Options" and then “Continue access”.
You will now be routed out to your eBook or your publisher courseware. Please contact Willo Support if you should have any further questions at Submit a Request.